Sunday, October 1, 2017

Weekly Work Log

Weekly Work Log

Monday- Today I watched short documentary and interview styled videos on youtube and took notes in order to better understand the techniques and themes of this film style.

Tuesday- Today I worked on a contract to give to my interview subjects that explains what i will be trying to accomplish with my film and how it will be set up. It also includes some guidelines for me and for their comfort during and after the interviews.

Wednesday- I worked on my contract and started drawing out different camera angles for the interview.

Thursday- Today I watched videos and took notes on the different available uses of gopros because they are so mobile. They also include a wide lense and I was learning the different settings i can manipulate and hopefully use in my films.

Friday- I was absent

No comments:

Post a Comment