Monday, October 9, 2017

Weekly Worklog

Weekly Work Log



Monday- I finished up most of my idea organization and planning. I created a sheet that included essential questions to act during the interview and i also sketched out different camera angles and shots I could get.

Tuesday- I selected my favorite shots from my drawings and workout my lighting technique ill be using. I did some research and decided to use the 3 point lighting method since its used it most interviews. I then mapped out where I want my lights. I also got out a camera and put it on a tripod facing the green screen in the studio. Then I took notes and observed when Mr. Bomboy showed me how to use the lighting board in the studio and which lights were my Key, Fill, and Back lights. while also looking through the camera to see how it affects my subject's (Mark) face and shadows.

Wednesday- Today I watched youtube videos and tested out the Rhode Shotgun Mic which I have decided I will be taking home with me tonight in order to interview one of my subjects. I chose this mic today because its mobile, extremely simple to use, and doesn't require a second person to use. I didn't choose the Lavalier Mic today because id be too focused on the sound while filming than the film and I wont be going outside so a simple Shotgun Mic will work fine.

Thursday- Today I downloaded some of my interview footage into after affects to try and get rid of grain and visual noise I encountered due to improper camera settings while shooting. However it didn't work and I've come to the conclusion that I'll just have to re-shoot the interview

No comments:

Post a Comment