Monday, October 16, 2017

Worklog 3

Weekly Worklog #3

Monday- No School

Tuesday- Absent

Wednesday- I've been having a lot of trouble with my camera at home. I shot the interview 2 times already and each time my footage is coming out grainy and pixelated. So today I researched ways to fix this including, adjusting iso and aperture, and am going to try them out tonight.

Thursday- After another unsuccessful shoot with my camera at home I decided to check out one of the cameras from the school, along with a wide lense to get a nice blurry background. I spent the class messing around with it and seeing how the auto focus and manual focus works and how blurry I can get the background. Hopefully this will work and it will be the last time I shoot this interview.

Friday- Absent

No comments:

Post a Comment